All you need to set up your Board for every kind of wave. Fins, Tractionpads & Leashes.
• Reliable all-round fin for a diverse range of surfers, conditions and board types.
• Well proportioned template with Inside Foil Technology (IFT) delivering a balance of drive, pivot and hold.
• Designed for surfers wanting a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns.
A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
Recommended for all board types.
Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System
• Designed for speed and tight turns, with added tail release.
• Upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes.
• Smaller centre fin for increased pivot and tail release.
• Ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns.
Suitable for hollow waves, particularly good for beach breaks .
Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
Perfect for River Surfing. The FCS VS KNUBSTER is a centre fin that can be added to any quad or Thruster set-up. The fin will increase drive and provide directional control through turns, without sacrificing speed, flow, or the freedom of movement typically associated with a quad.